Saturday, June 24, 2006

Some random pics from the last few days















My JVC!




















The lovely and very beautiful Linda Marshall.

Like freaks of a feather we rock together. I know my friend well but I think she knows me better! Just another half of this two headed freak but I need her like my heart needs to beat - me and my, me and my, me and my, me and my friends!
















Ian's making a very strong point about something (probably the Englad/ Sweden game).















I call this pic - JJ throws frisbee.















Jo and and JJ explian the Rodreguez (sp?) goal from tonights game against Mexico. I believe the orange slice represents the Mexican goal keeper.






























IVP book covers?

2 Comments:

Blogger étrangère said...

Haha, give 'em credit, they did run bored of sunsets a while ago... I think...

Cool pics.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Ween said...

I think I'm actually trying to chop David's kitchen table in two...

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home