Sunday, June 18, 2006

Sunny day

Here is a list of cool stuff that happened to me or I did yesterday. God is good and generous and kind and good...

1. I woke up and spent about about an hour listening to worship music. Just adoring He who has loved me with an unfailing love. His grace truely is sufficient for me.

2. I have come to realize just how much I need to be upheld in prayer. I can see this more clearly now than ever before - if I need the prayers of others to sustain me then those around me need my prayers too. I spent the next hour talking to God and have committed myself to praying more for those who need it.

3. Blogged for a bit and that was healthy, wholesome and fun.

4. Who'd have thought that tidying mess could actually be thereputic? I Cleaned my whole house and used my (now fully armed and operational) dishwahser - cool!

5. I felt the need to have an encounter with the awesomeness of the Living God in all of His glorious rescuing activity. Two sermons on Exodus 1-6 did the trick...

6. My mum came round and was SOoooOoo sweet plus she gave me some cash for a new car! Woo hoo!!! Nothing brings a bit of cheer to my cheeks like new material possesions!

7. I went on a clibing wall with my dear friend Hannah and a guy called Dan (a random non-Xn guy I met at a BBQ last week). We had an ACE time! I can't wait to go back next week.

8. Ordered take out curry because I'm a lazy ass and couldn't be bothered to cook. It tasty so nice...

All in all a fun day of activities. Thank you God - for being so generous to one so undeserving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home