Sunday, June 18, 2006

My family

Ok - I just got back and I'm pretty wiped out so I'll justpost the pics I took on my new phone (hee hee!) with minimal commentry...

My brother Moninder with son Rubin.

Nephews - Ben and Ashar. Yes, Ben does play with dolls...shut up!

My sister and her husban Sanjay. Sab thinks she's a movie star...

Brother in law Simon with daugher Zeta.

The most beautiful girl in the world? My god daughter Jazzy.

Simon's sister, Lucy, reads Jazzy a story over breakfast.

Japan, Croatia and one BIG TV!

Two Indain women!

Zee!

So that's it. No commentary but I hope the pics give some flavour of a brill weekend of drinking, eating and time with recharging with family.

1 Comments:

Blogger NM said...

Claire referring to little guy on back pack: "How GORGEOUS IS HE!?!?"

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home