Sunday, June 18, 2006

E-mail from Kenny

Hi Pod,

Hope that you are well. I am good but would like the weather to brighten up a bit!

Thanks so much for agreeing to do a 1-1 next year with Andy - he's a top bloke and I'm sure you'll get along really well. When I told him that I was going to link you with him he was really excited as I think he'd been to a seminar of yours at Word Alive and was really impressed with it. That's really good.

Over the summer I'll be in contact with all those who are disciplers in 1-1's and I'll be sorting out some support material and stuff. I know that you are experienced in leading 1-1's so it might not all be that relevant to you but we shall see. I'll talk to you more about htings as the summer goes on but I'll probably be asking for your advice on what material to include etc.

What's your phone number - I'll email him your details later, if that's ok?

Have a good day at work and I hope that you're enjoying the World Cup

God Bless

Kenny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home