Thursday, July 06, 2006

Catching up...

The weekend was really cool. Me and my friend Mark went on the look out for a new car for me. there were a number of possibilities:
  1. A 1.6 Golf. Rejected because of a lack of service history and the garage seemeda bit dodgy.
  2. A 1.9 diesel Clio. Rejected because of a lack service history and...well...it was the same garage ...so that was that.
  3. a Vauxall Tigra. Rejected because, in my brother's words, 'if you buy that car - people will question your sexuality'.
It proved to be an unsuccessful morning but we had fun hanging together, test driving cars I couldn't afford and there were even some cool conversations about God and stuff.

Afternoon - a buch of people came round to the Palace of Pleasure (my house) to see England under perform once again. A fun afternoon but England out...nuff said...boo!

The evening was spent with my good friend Canvin and his folks. It was Calvin's birthday and Valerie cooked up a special treat for all...steak and chips with lovely a 2000 riocha.

Now, these folks are like my second family. When things were kicking off between my mum and dad, when I was younger, it was Peter and Valerie that took my sister and myself in. We've spent Christmas' with these guys when we had nowhere else to go. They have loved us and cared for us for many years. There is so much I am thankful for to Peter (more than I could ever write about here). I owe bening a Christian to these dear friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home